This was the February 2016 issue of Expedio’s Monthly News. Highlights were;
Preparing for the field season?
Drilling, surface sampling or environmental monitoring at Expedio we believe it is the combination of a well-designed data capture solution and a clean data process that delivers always accurate geological data.
We have ready to go field logging modules for drilling, field mapping , Heritage PoW surveys, water management and mine production. Be up and running within days starting from $1250 for an OCRIS Mobile digital data capture solution;
Rapid data entry – Fast, clean, efficient
- Low cost and rapid implementation
- Short learning curve and minimal training
- ‘On the fly’ data validation with user friendly interactive reports
- Camera / GPS / Digital Scales / Scanner data feed
- Fully customisable to your company business rules
- Compatible with all data management software products
- Options to bundle with rugged hardware – hire or buy
Our services are expert, accurate, reliable and friendly;
- Outsource your data management and IT overheads to us
- Fast turnaround of clean, compliant data and reports
- PAYG charge model – only pay for data management during your active field season
- Single , centralised data source – eliminate those clunky spreadsheets and double-handling
- Data Packaging, audits and data migration services
- Delivery of Always Accurate Data
Come See Us At
Wednesday 24 & Thursday 25 February 2016 Esplanade Hotel Fremantle, Western Australia
The RIU Explorers Conference has earned a reputation as the major Australian forum for the resources sector, with mineral exploration companies and emerging new miners. Expedio will be there again this year so pop over and see us at BOOTH #43.
click here to view the full newsletter